When you visit our website and have your browser set to allow cookies, you consent to accepting cookies from our website.
No personal information or data are stored in the cookies.
What are we using cookies for?
Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience in different ways.
- Count visitors and collect statistics
- Make it easier for you to use the website
- Develop and improve the website by knowing how it is being used
- Target chosen adverts for you in other media such as Facebook and Google.
- Store which language you want to read the website in.
Don’t want to accept cookies?
If you don’t want cookies to be stored you can in most browsers select to block cookies. Generally you can find help with this under the menu option “Help” in your browser. By not accepting cookies the browser experience may be degraded.
Last Updated: May 8, 2018