Get Your WordPress Website Loading Under 500ms in 14 Days
Amazon, Walmart, Yahoo and Google have all increased revenue with faster websites. You should too. Follow through the 14 steps in this e-book to have your WordPress website loading in under 500ms.
Ever feel like there’s not enough time in the day? That’s why this eBook has been designed to be read one short chapter a day, for 14 days.
Andreas BergmanGleSYS“A must read for everyone who makes or owns WordPress-based websites.”
Sixten EngströmDoorSigns.co.uk“A great e-book to find oppportunites to cut down website load time. I’ve always thought it was a big task, but am happy to realize it is just a matter of many small adjustments.”
What’s in the eBook?
We will start at the basics and within the course of the 14 chapters, designed for 14 days, you will be able to bring your site load times down drastically.
Week 1: Days 1-7
- DAY 1 Performance Optimization 101
- DAY 2 The Right Web Hosting Environment
- DAY 3 Analyzing Your Plugins
- DAY 4 Analyzing Your Theme
- DAY 5 Reducing Resource Requests
- DAY 6 Compressing Your Website
- DAY 7 Optimizing Your Images
Week 2: Days 8-14
- DAY 8 Blazing speed with caching set up
- DAY 9 Minification compress & combine
- DAY 10 Setting up a Content Delivery Network
- DAY 11 Optimizing Your WordPress Database
- DAY 12 Reduce calls to the WordPress Database
- DAY 13 Configuring Anycast DNS for your domain
- DAY 14 More server tweaks and technologies
Feeling really curious? Of course you can read it all at once too! After all, web performance is kind of fun, right?